Indus Motor Company Limited values the trust its consumers place in us and takes your privacy very seriously.
We have outlined our policy below,
which we adhere to strictly in order to protect our customer’s privacy and personal information.
- Personal Information represents sensitive data of a private nature.
- By the usage of the personal pronouns “we”, “us” in this document we refer to the Indus Motor Company Limited team
and its partners. The usage of “you”, “your” refers to users and customers of the services Indus Motor Company Limited
Data Collection Mechanisms:
- Your contact details such as email address, phone number, address, and Unit ID.
- Cookies is enabled to enable auto login to the application.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other sign in information.
- Email communication by any user or customer related to product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
- User generated content on the website shared by users via reviews, blogs, online chat or instant messages, discussion
boards, forums, user testimonials etc. are not considered as personal information and is not subject to the terms
We only collect the customer information required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services
to our users and customers. As per national laws and regulations we will not sell or rent this information to
third parties unless agreed to by the user.
- User and customer information may be shared with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved
in delivering the service to you as a customer or in your buying process.
- We may use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour and thus offer
better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to
compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We may use your information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have
purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content.
- We may use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to
make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyse customer preferences,
buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We may use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure
overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We may be required to use information in certain scenarios to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement;
troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity;
collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights
of third parties, other users or the general public.
- Cookies shall be used to provide a customized experience to our users which includes: identifying recently viewed items
(of interest to the user) or implementing wish list and cart features.
Changes to Policy:
be notified of these changes via the application. However, to make sure you are aware of the changes,
we encourage you to periodically review this policy document.
You may call our customer service helpline at 0317-Connect (2666328) or
e-mail us at email@example.com.
At Indus Motor Company Limited, we strive to constantly improve our customer’s experience. If you have any complaints
please fill out the feedback form on our website or our application. Alternately,
you may call our helpline for feedback of a more urgent or serious nature.